Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Heaven's Garden

We will be CLOSED on Thursday May 7th &
Friday May 8th due to a death in the family.
My Grandpa, Bob Spinner, will be greatly missed by many.

Including these guys...
He worked at Disney for many years putting Mickey to bed...at least that is what he told his very cute 6 year old granddaughter when I asked him. I am very thankful that his last trip to see the mouse was our Sam's first--
what a great day.
Grandpa loved to cook and swim in his pool after a long day of gardening. He loved watching golf on TV and playing it himself. He loved to fix things or lend a hand with any project that needed doing and he always came up with a better solution than you had thought of. He loved telling stories of his fabulous life. He loved running his own business back in the day and he loved that mom and I run this one together. He loved coming here to hang out and paint. He loved us and he loved my kids. He truly was a GREAT GRANDPA.
Thank you for your understanding on our closing the store for a few days. We also greatly appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's hard to type with tears in my eyes...I will miss him too. I am so glad that I got to experience "The Mouse" with him. Heaven is a happier place with the arrival of Bob Spinner...
Carol