Wednesday, September 21, 2011

be inspired!

Hello faithful followers! I am happy to announce an exciting change in this little corner of the blog world...

drum roll please....

I have discovered that people that like to come create something fabulous at color me happy are two kinds of people---some think of themselves as the creative-sort and see inspiration everywhere. Others claim not to be the creative type but would love to be!

That is where we come in! I find so many fun DIY, crafty, lovely ideas and I want to share.

I have discovered a great blog recently and I wanted to share one of the super-cute projects. She made a cool pendant light out of a flower pot from Lowes...genius.



Click here and take a peak--she'll walk you through the whole project. Let me know what you think...I'll be searching for more inspiring things for you...stay tuned!

No comments: