Thursday, May 10, 2012

love my job

Mothers Day is coming.  The studio has been busy. :)

Lots of gifts for Mom.  Lots of Dads not knowing quite what to do and us getting to help...

One particular platter just went out today.  This Dad really wanted a good gift.  But the kids were sick.  No problem.  I taught him how to get the footprints at home.  After chatting I discovered that Mom loves the beach and flip flops...perfect.  He got the footprints (I offered him a job...) and I finished the platter in a beachy "flip flop fun with mom" kind of way.

I texted him a picture today because I knew he would be anxious to see.  This is the response I got:
"That is so awesome!  I just got goosebumps.  (She) is going to cry her eyes out.  In a good way.  Y'all are amazing."

best. job. ever.

No comments: